UFS is a file system that is used by many unix and Unix-like operating systems. the name UFS has been derived from the Berkeley Fast File System (FFS), which itself was originally developed from FS in the first versions of UNIX developed at Bell Labs.
Recover Data for Unix also fulfil the purpose to recover data from UFS file system. Recover Data for Unix is an Advanced UFS Recovery software to salvage or rescue data from Unix File system. Recover Data for Unix - UFS Recovery has the following features:
1. Recover data from UFS, HTFS, EAFS.
2. Recovers lost or formatted partitions.
3. Recover lost data from Corrupt super block.
4. File recovery after damage in Inode structures.
5. Restore data after OLT table is damaged.