Linux Data Recovery Software
Recover Data for Linux is an incredible application devised to combat several errors that leads to data loss, such as virus attacks, volume errors, system formatting, re-installation, hard drive failure, physical damage, logical errors, and so on. This adequate application comprises robust recovery techniques, which renders explicit outcomes without consuming much time of the user.
Initiating this recovery program is quiet convenient as no technical experience or prior training is required for the same. The software employs a friendly GUI and offers simple steps to make the process hassle-free and expeditious.
- User-friendly interface
- Successfully recovers accidentally deleted Linux data
- Fosters recovery from any of the Linux volumes ( Ext2 & Ext3)
- Recovers data from formatted, failed or corrupted Linux partitions
- Recovers specific files with specific extensions
- Ability to recover data even if the disk is not accessible
- Fluently locates LINUX partition in dual booting disk as well
- Data recovery from lost or formatted EXT2 and EXT3 partitions
- Full-fledged recovery even if LINUX Operating System gets corrupted
- Recovers data from corrupted or damaged Super Block
- Recuperates files even if the Login password is lost
- Files deleted by using shift+delete keys are successfully recovered
- Also, recovers data from the Linux hard disk containing bad sectors
- Complete recovery even in the case of new creation over the prior partition
- Allows to save the recovery log at any point of time during the recovery analysis
- Attached with in-code list or group descriptor feature
- Free Demo is available
Recover Data for Linux is automatic functionality based recovery software that quickly recovers data from damaged, formatted, or corrupted EXT2 and EXT3 partitions.
Download and Install
A user is required to download and install the software on a system where Windows operating system is installed. Now connect your Linux hard disk as a secondary.
Once, the software gets installed on the system, a user is required to launch it to begin the process.
Selection of Hard disk and Partition
Now, a user is required to select the hard disk as well as the partition from the screen, which contains the deleted data. Once the partition gets selected, the software begins to scan the storage device to locate deleted files and offers preview of all the found data.
Select the Required files
A preview is offered after the scan. An end- user is required to select the desired Linux files which he/she wants to restore for future use.
Save the Files
A final step in the process is to provide a location to save the selected Linux files.
Free Linux Data Recovery Tool to Overview
Recover Data provides free Linux data recovery software, which allows user to preview the recovered Linux data before asking them to pay for it. All the missing, deleted or affected files are displayed in a user-readable format.
Recover Data for Linux is not like other available applications lying on the internet, which claims to be effective, but they differ with the reality. Recover Data offers explicit results without affecting the integrity of the data. In addition, the software proves efficient in any of the data loss factors.
Recover Data for Linux data recovery software has been awarded as Best Linux Recovery Software, Linux Drive Recovery Software, Linux Hard Drive File Recovery Product by many Shareware Sites & Recovery Gurus.
Linux Versions Supported
Linux hard drive data recovery software supports all versions of Linux like: Redhat Linux, Suse Linux, Mandriva Linux, Mandrake Linux, Turbo Linux, Ubuntu Linux, Debian, Caldera Linux, Slackware Linux, Gentoo Linux, Kubuntu Linux, and so on.
- Minimum 64 MB of Space
- At least 5MB of Disk Space
File System Supported
- Ext2 & Ext3 File System.
Runs On following Operating System
- Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista/ Windows 7/ Windows 8/ Windows Server 2008