Linux Recovery Tool to Salvage Linux Files
Download Recover Data for Linux (Linux Version) which runs only on Linux Oprating System.
Recover Data for Linux Software recover & rescue data from Linux Operating system having Debian 4.0, RHEL 4.0, Rhel 5.0, CentOS 4.0, Linux Mandriva 2007, Linux Ubuntu 2.0, Linux Mint 3.0 & Fedora 6.0, Fedora 7 & RedHat 9.0 Linux flavour supported with KDE & Gnome Environment.
Download Recover Data - Linux Data Recovery Software using following Download Links. Click the Download Now Button to download Recover Data for Linux on Linux .
|Download Recover Data for Linux (Linux Platform)|
System Requirements - Linux Data Recovery Software
- Recover Data for Linux (Linux Platform) - All flavours of Linux OS which suppors Ext2/Ext3 file system
- At least 5 MB of disk space
- Minimum 64 MB RAM. (128 MB or more recommended)
- Damaged drive must be physically functional. It should be at least detected by BIOS. Multiple bad sectors can be handled (but the data they contained is lost forever), but controller failures are beyond any software repair.
Supported File Systems:
Ext2, Ext3 File System
- Recover Data for Linux Software restricts File Saving option in its DEMO Version. Its DEMO version allows only to preview the recovered file using directory tree launched after scanning the drive.