Windows Data Recovery Software
Try the Demo version of the dexterous Windows Data Recovery Software to judge the Software efficacy and functionality.
To get started with the download process, fill the details in the below mentioned fields-:
|Download Windows Data Recovery Software|
- Employs fully featured GUI
- Recovers data or files from corrupted/formatted or missing partitions
- Runs exhaustive scan to locate complete data
- Recovers accidentally deleted files and folders
- Recovers data or files of almost all the formats
- Supports multiple language formats
- Supports to recover files with long file names
- Supports IDE, SATA, USB, EIDE, SCSI, and ZIP drives
- Offers complete preview of the recovered files
- DEMO Version of Recover Data for FAT & NTFS only offers Desktop Recovery
- Does not support saving recovered files and folders
- Runs only on Windows 9X/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista and Windows 7 OS.
- Minimum 64 MB RAM. (128 MB or more recommended)
- At least 5 MB of disk space
- Additional media to save recovered data.
- Damaged drive must be physically functional. It should be at least detected by BIOS. Multiple bad sectors can be handled (but the data they contained is lost forever), but controller failures are beyond any software repair.
Supported File Systems
FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS & NTFS5
Note -: Do not Download & Install Recover Data for FAT & NTFS on the same drive, logical drive or partition that contains lost data this may cause disk overwrite and permanent data loss!