Notes Address Book to Outlook Conversion Tool
NSF Address Book to PST is the most reliable method followed by the user when he wants to shift his address book to new PST file. The converter consumes few minutes to successfully migrate Notes contacts to Outlook.
The professional NSF contacts export tool transfers the entire contact list to Outlook. The efficient email converter deeply scans the names.nsf file and then moves the complete contact details in Outlook.
The Lotus Notes Address Book to Outlook converter is risk free, time saving and economical. The software is stuffed with best conversion techniques, that a user can convert nsf to pst in few simple steps. The converter thoroughly reads the .nsf contact lists and smoothly convert the NSF Address Book to Outlook. After the completion of the conversion process the NSF contact list is restored in the .pst file. Before saving the files the software offers the full preview of the contacts of the NSF emails.
Features - NSF Address Book to PST Conversion Software
- Transfers the NSF address book to new PST file.
- The names.nsf file along with all its contact details are converted smoothly.
- The software converts the contact groups to PST
- It is a safe, risk free and time saving email converter.
- The NSF database files are automatically navigated by the converter.
- Supports conversion of the files created under Lotus Notes 5, 6, 7, 8 and above versions.
System Requirements for NSF Address Book Conversion Software
- Windows 32 Bit operating system (i.e. Windows NT/2000/XP/2003 Server/Vista/Windows7)
- Lotus Notes version 5, 6, 7, 8 and above.
- Outlook 2000 or above (XP, 2003, 2007).
- Perform NSF Address Book to PST Conversion in Windows Vista Machine
- Lotus Notes NSF Files created using Lotus Notes version 5, 6, 7, 8 and above
Runs On following Operating System
- Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista/ Windows 7/ Windows 8/ Windows Server 2008
Download & Buy - NSF Address Book to Outlook Migration Software