Linux Recovery Tool to Salvage Linux Files
Recover Data for Linux Data Recovery Software - Download
Download Recover Data for Linux (Windows Version) which runs only on Windows Operating System
|Note: Using Recover Data for Linux (Windows Version) is a Windows based software which recovers data from linux hard drives. Install the software on a Windows machine and connect your linux disk as secondary disk for recovering the data and files using Recover Data Software.|
Recover Data for Linux software easily restore & retrieve lost data from formatted, deleted, lost, missing, corrupted, reformatted, resized or rebuild Ext2 and Ext2 file system based linux hard drive. Recover Data for Linux data recovery software runs on only Winndows operating system and recover data from linux hard drive.
Download Recover Data - Linux Data Recovery Software using following Download Links. Click the Download Now Button to download Linux Data Recovery Software.
|Free Download Recover Data for Linux (Windows Version)|
System Requirements - Linux Data Recovery Software
- Recover Data for Linux (Windows Platform) is a Win32 application which will run under Microsoft environment (Win 95/98/ME/NT/ 2000/XP/2003/Vista/ Windows 7 & 8).
- At least 5 MB of disk space
- Minimum 64 MB RAM. (128 MB or more recommended)
- Damaged drive must be physically functional. It should be at least detected by BIOS. Multiple bad sectors can be handled (but the data they contained is lost forever), but controller failures are beyond any software repair.
Supported File Systems:
Ext2, Ext3 File System
- Recover Data for Linux Software restricts File Saving option in its Free DEMO Version. Its DEMO version allows only to preview the recovered file using directory tree launched after scanning the drive.