26 Mar How to download and install the software?
It is quite a simple process to download & install software on the system. Windows Data Recovery software tool takes several minutes to get install on the system. The download link has been provided on the website for a free trial version. A free trial version recovers and provides the preview of all the recovered files of the system, but it has a limitation that the recovered files cannot be saved on the system. In order to save recovered files, a user could purchase the full edition version of the software. The payment process is absolutely easy and completed in few steps. Thereafter purchase of full version of the software, the download link, and license key will be sent to the user in a mail.
Important steps involved in Recovery process.
- At the start of the software, you will find four modes of recovery which are defined as Quick Recovery, Exhaustive Recovery, Raw Recovery and Disk Imaging.
- Select the desired mode of recovery according to the data you want to recover,
- In the next step select the hard disk
- After that select the partition.
- Then software search for the corrupted and deleted files and folders.
- Now the software tool scans those files.
- As the scanning get completed the software provides the preview of files.
- In the final step, the recovered files are saved at a user-defined the location on the system.
If the user wants to save the recovery process and resume it after some time. Then it has a save log feature that enables recovery process as per the need of the user. Entire processes of the software whether it is downloading and installation or recovery process are very simple and executed in a short period of time.