Advance Windows Data Recovery Software
Installation - Recover Data for FAT & NTFS - Windows Data Recovery
Follow these steps to install Recover Data for FAT & NTFS
on the Host Computer:
- Make sure the Host Computer meets all of the system requirements that are required to install the software and that the Host Computer and Good Device have sufficient memory available, as defined in the pre-installation checklist.
- If you haven't done so yet, install the Bad Device as an additional device to the Host Computer. You can contact the drive manufacturer for assistance to install their drive as a slave (secondary) device. Be sure that the primary drive is loading Windows.
- Download Recover Data for FAT & NTFS if you have not yet done so.
- Double-click the Recover Data for FAT & NTFS Installer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Be sure you don't install Recover Data for FAT & NTFS on the Bad Device.
- If you download Data Recovery Wizard from the Internet, open Windows Explorer (or My Computer), locate and double-click the downloaded file. The installation process will automatically start.