Convert OST PST Software Utility (Updated Ver - 4.7)[Supports all (32-bit and 64-bit) versions of Microsoft Outlook]
OST file acts as the best backup copies, when the user database files at the server get corrupted. OST files are the files which are automatically created on the client system. By using Recover Data's Convert OST to PST software users can regain access to the restricted email files, calendars, notes, tasks, journals etc. This immaculate email file conversion software is developed using supreme technology that caters to meet all the recovery requirements in the best possible manner.
The perfectly designed email converter repairs, recovers and restores the OST files into PST file. During the entire migration process, the dexterous software does not alter the format of the email files; hence, recovers the data in RTF, Plain Text and HTML formats. The simple and friendly interface of this converter brings end users at ease to understand and run the software. The application rebuilds the dead OST files to PST format and allows user to approach their emails, contacts, attachments, appointments, tasks, journals, calendar items etc.
Users can take benefit of this software application in all of the below mentioned scenarios, which sometimes damages OST files:-
- Failure in Data Storage - The sectors where the vital data is stored gets damaged and the user is restricted the approach.
- Poor Network Connection - The low internet connectivity aborts the harmonization process and makes the files corrupt.
- Power Surge - Power fluctuations during the synchronization process damages the offline files.
- Virus Attack - Virus and other malicious program infection to the mailbox makes file unreadable and dead.
- Outlook termination - The immediate shutdown of the Outlook during accessing or synchronizing the OST files, the files getting damaged.
- Synchronization Problems - While integration the offline folders and server originates errors.
- Outlook Limitation - When the OST file exceeds the limit of 2GB, the files faces corruption.
- Recovers data from the corrupted and damaged OST files.
- Retrieves the emails from the password protected offline folders.
- Regains the lost and deleted emails after the severe corruption issues also.
- Recovers all the email components of OST files such as: notes, tasks, attachments, appointments, meetings, etc.
- Compatible with all (32-bit and 64-bit) versions of Microsoft Outlook 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000.
- Supports to convert unlimited OST files into PST files at a time.
- Data is recovered from the password secured files, unlimited files and encrypted OST files.
- The software retrieves deleted emails from the deleted items folder.
- Restores the recovered items without any sequence modifications.
- Separate folder is created by the application for each recovered item in PST.
- Technical expertise not required for handling this application.
- Risk free and economical convert .OST to .PST utility tool.
Download the free demo version of this stupendous email conversion application to check out the software's potential before investing to buy the full edition. The demo version facilitates users with complete preview of the converted OST mails into PST, with an only exception of file saving step. If only demo performance proves successful, hurry up! And download the registered version to save the converted files.
Important Email Recovery Checklist »
Hard Disk Requirements
- 50 MB available hard disk space.
- 512 MB for (Windows XP/server 2003)
- 1 GB for (Windows Vista/Server 2008/7)
- 800 MHZ processor or higher
- Microsoft Exchange Server (2010 to 5.0) » Offline Storage Table (*.OST)
- Supports all (32-bit and 64-bit) versions of Microsoft-OUTLOOK 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000.
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP, Server 2008, Server 2003
The evaluation version allows you free conversion of the orphaned items but restricts to save the converted files. When you are thoroughly satisfied by the trial edition of the converter, invest money in the registered version to profit the complete email conversion process.