09 Sep Critical Errors Displayed In EDB Files Can Be Easily Recovered Using EDB To PST Tool
In exchange server, EDB files are created that stores entire user mailbox and its content. The exchange server environment is feasible for you to send or receive emails or executes any other work. All the work you perform, get stored on the exchange server in the form of EDB files. These files are also known as online storehouse or backup of your outlook mailbox data. In exchange server, a user can perform following functions such as sending email messages, chat, text messages, etc.
The EDB files that stores information of header, messages are known as Priv1.edb files. While the edb files which stores the multimedia content of the message such as audio, video, images, etcetera are known as .stm files? In some unfavorable conditions, the EDB file show errors such as:-
Distinct situations in EDB results in error messages
In case of exchange server corruption
A virus like Trojan horse or any other virus destroys the EDB file
Many Jet Engine errors could be the reason for corruption of EDB files
In the instance of corrupt header information
Exchange error messages also show errors
Abrupt shut down of the system
Hard Drive failed or crashed is also the reason of error messages
Installation of malicious software from the Internet
Types of error message shown in EDB files
1. Corrupted or damaged EDB headers
3. Unable to initialize the Microsoft Exchange Information service
4. Exchange dirty shutdown state
5. The System cannot find the Path specified
In order to solve these data loss errors, the Microsoft Exchange Server is provided with Eseutil and Isinteg tool to recover data from these errors. Both tools are store at a location in the folder of the system. To recover data from such errors, we run both these commands.
1. Eseutil/P Primary name.EDB /I- This tool is used to repair, change and verify the exchange database edb files. In the case when exchange server database edb files corrupt or damaged, a user can restore the data from the backup or repair the EDB files using Eseutil tool. This tool is a command line tool.
2. Isinteg-s (Server name)- A user can execute this tool regularly as long as the MS exchange server show Zero error message. This tool also repairs and recovers the EDB files database. It is also commanded line tool that provides error reports.
3. EDB to PST converter- Recovering data manually is difficult and time-consuming; a user can recover data in less time and also involving less effort by applying third party tools, EDB to PST converter software. It is a well-engineered software product that recovers complete data by preserving the integrity of the database. This software is compatible with Outlook versions such as 2013, 2010, 2007 and so on. The best thing about this edb recovery tool is that it is available in a free version that a user can download to view the recovery steps and understanding procedure. The data can be recovered using this tool in a secure and safe way. It allows recovery of multiple mailboxes at the same instant.