14 Mar Access Database Recovery
In today’s world where computer plays a vital role in every organization, there is a need to store the massive data of the organization in such a form where it can be retrieved and accessed easily.
To make database management easy there are many DBMS (Database Management Software) available in the market, which helps you to easily store the data and quickly retrieve it as and when required.
MS Access is widely used as the database to store the data. Access databases are prone to corruption due to its usage in multi-user environment. If in case your access database gets corrupted due to any of the reasons and displays following errors :
1. ‘Unrecognized Database Format‘ error message when opening an Access database.
2. Microsoft Access has encountered a problem and needs to close.
3. “Enter Password”, even if there is no password.
4. ‘****.mdb’ cannot be accessed.
5. Microsoft Jet Engine can’t open the file.
6. The database needs to be repaired or its not a Microsoft Access file.
Our file repair services include – Access Database Recovery service to recover and restore data from corrupt access database file. To repair access database contact us for File Repair Services.